Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some Projects I'm Working On


Here are some projects that I've been working on lately. You'll notice the curl has grown, I have one more color left to do on it, and then cleaning up the sides. I still have no idea what to do with it when I'm finished with it.
More turtles, I changed the pattern a little on the wee one, so instead of just crochetting tighter, he really is smaller. I'll be beading both of the turtles, and I'm thinking of naming them Laverne and Shirley. I can't remember which one was the tall one, something I'll have to look up before listing them.
The copper bracelet was a for an order last week, two of those in different sizes, A pair of Jade Peas earrings and two Green Pebble bracelets.. I managed to track down enough green irridescent beads for them, and hopefully for another one.
The silver/aqua strands are going to be a bracelet. The feedback that I've been getting since I've started showing off my jewlery has been great. One of the suggestions I got was to do more bracelets!!! So I'm trying to oblige.
Lastly, this is my Ladybug necklace. The center bead and the two surrounding the silver ladybugs are some of the Lampwork beads I made last summer. I think they go perfectly, don't you? And I couldn't resist the clasp for it-- how cute is that?
Today I'm thinking of moving all of my beading supplies to my "studio" (aka the spare bedroom) instead of the living room. I think Eric will appreciate that, since it will give him more room to play Guitar Hero. Yes, he bought Guitar Hero on Sunday. Ever since our visit to New Mexico where he got to play it, he's been talking about buying it. I'm still trying to figure out why you need a plastic guitar when you just bought a really nice acoustic guitar, but if it makes him happy, and gives me time to work on crafts, then its okay with me.

5 comments:

Tif said...

All I can say about Guitar Hero is sorry. :)

Moriah said...

Thats ok Tif, I don't blame you! :)

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

Is gitar hero for the Wii????

Moriah said...

Yes, they have it for the Wii now. I hear they're going to have Rock band for the wii too, hopefully we don't have to get that as well!

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

tell me more about rock band????