Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Got your back

Many things have happened last week. I had my first etsy sale! Shelly and Timmy were adopted on Friday. So, I guess I'm official now! I also sold a few things in person and have a few orders placed. I have a quest to find similar beads I bought months ago for two bracelets. I think I'll be stalking the aisles of Joann's this week. Good thing too, they're having a sale on beads.
Eric bought an acoustic guitar last week. It was his anniversary present to himself. So I have been merrily beading while he learns chords. He keeps asking me if he's driving me crazy yet. Most of the time, the strumming and the tuning (and re-tuning) don't bother me too much. Its the asking me if I'm crazy yet that does. I'm beginning to wonder if he's actually trying to drive me nuts.
We celebrated out third anniversary last week of wedded bliss. The traditional third anniversary gift is leather. So, I got a leather purse, and he got a guitar stap and a gift certificate for new shoes. I don't know what the theme for four years is.
Yesterday we went to Cedar Point. I love going on roller coasters, and the weather was perfect! The park wasn't overly crowded since most of the schools get out this week. My favorite ones are Maverick and Raptor. My least favorite were Mean Streak and Mantis. The Mean Streak is a huge wooden coaster, but I think they make it overly rough on purpose. Every hill jars your back! I can barely move today because of that. The Mantis is a stand up coaster, and on some of the loops, it switches direction so fast your head hits the side of the shoulder harness. Nothing like boxing your own ears! Despite those two, we had a great time!
So, I'm pretty sore, and not inclined to move much. I hate feeling like I'm getting old!

No comments: