Sunday, August 3, 2008

OSU Sunday



Today I spent the day on my neighbor Christie's deck playing with beads! It was a totally gorgeous day and I was happy hanging out being creative and working on some of my OSU Buckeye baubles. We were pretty productive; Christie fixed a bracelet, made a pair of earrings, and made a new bracelet for her 5 year old neice (whose wrist is about 3/4 inches smaller than mine!). I finished a couple of earrings, made a necklace, a crocheted bracelet and a scarlet and gray daisy bracelet.


Then we both worked on a fringed yo-yo bead pendant. I've been trying to figure out how to get the beads to stay tight, and I swear you need ten hands to do so!


3 comments:

Stela said...

beautiful!!

Tif said...

Love the new OSU stuff! Go Bucks!
---Tif

Anonymous said...

Love the buck eye stuff. The colors look awesome together. Did you check out the goofy pic of me on my blog where I showcase the earrings you made me??? If not, check it out!
cait