Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet Shelly and Timmy




Here are the remaining two turtles I made last week: Shelly (with the pretty beaded shell) and Timmy (the tiny one). It took me a little longer to finish the beadwork on Shelly, mainly because its been a busy week. I'll be listing them on Etsy soon.


We went to an optometry continuing education meeting on Tuesday, and yesterday I got a Wii Fit. Thats a pretty neat peripheral for the Wii, and I think the potential to have a lot of games based on it is huge. I'm a little sore from playing with it last night. I don't think it is the total answer to fitness, but it gets you off the couch and moving, and it makes you think a little bit more about being active than your typical video game.


Any plans for Memorial Day Weekend? I plan on working on some jewelry ideas and we're going to visit some friends in Dayton and go biking.

3 comments:

Tif said...

These two are my absolute favorites! I love the beads on Shelly. These are so fun!!!

Tami said...

Aww...how cute...
But, is it sad that Shelly only makes me think of "Strangers with Candy?"

Moriah said...

Shelly is my favorite so far. Tami, I've never seen 'Strangers with Candy' I know I should because it has Amy Sedaris and Stephen Colbert and I love both of them.