Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beading and biking (not at the same time)

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend! I worked on some new projects-- 2 new necklaces (one for me to keep and the other to list!), matching earrings and a bracelet. The bracelet is already sold, along with the Spring Flowers Bracelet. Not to worry, I have enough supplies to make another fun and funky flower bracelet and will list that soon.
We also went on a 20 mile bike ride with our friends in Dayton. The weather was incredible, and it was awesome actually going somewhere on the bicycle. Usually, Eric and I just tool around the neighborhood. We're all pumped about biking now, and since everyone else had a road bike, and I have a heavy hybrid, I'm thinking I want a new bike. I know, want, not need. And no, if everyone jumped off a building, I wouldn't jump too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a hyrid bike? never heard of it. Happy Anniversary. Wish you lived closer cuz Kyle loves to bike :)
miss u

Anonymous said...

sorry, I meant hybrid...

Moriah said...

a hybrid bike is a cross between a road bike and a comfort bike or cruiser. It has thicker tires than a road bike, but they aren't as knobby as a mountain bike. The handlebars are straight, so you sit more upright instead of hunched over...

Tami said...

20 miles? You are insane...:)