Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quilt #2 is Finished!



Ok, so I have been doing so much more than quilting lately, but I was sending some of these pics to my folks so I thought I would share them with everyone.
Glassblowing is going well, I have some pics on my camera that I need to download and then I can share those.
We've had so many travels and visitors lately! I can't complain that I don't get visitors in Ohio now. My sister and her boyfriend visited us in September. Our friends Caitlin and Kyle came to visit in October, and our friends Mike and Tif were here also in October. Then, my folks came to visit in November for a few days before Thanksgiving.
So, I haven't had much time for quilting or jewelry making lately, but I'm hoping things will settle down after the holidays for a bit.
We went to Florida for a Conference in November too. I donated six pieces of jewelry for the American Optometric Foundation auction that was being held at the conference. My jewelry raised over $700 for the AOF! It was for a great cause and so gratifying that my work was so well received! Check it out here (Mine are listed under Donated by Dr. Moriah Chandler) The green necklace sold for $200!!

Next up: pictures of glass pieces and a tutorial on making some awesome Christmas Tree ornaments, in time for next Christmas!

1 comment:

Tif said...

Oh, this is pretty!!