Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year, New Quilt


Happy January everyone!


I just finished this last night, I think I started it last October, but between travelling and making Christmas presents (and being way more complicated that the first two quilts!) it took me longer for this one. I'm hoping to take it to the quilter's next week to finish it.

The quilt is for Eric and is destined to dwell in the 'Man Cave.' If you haven't guessed, its a Scarlett and Grey themed room.

A bit more info about the quilt: the pattern comes from Marti Michell's Log Cabin book. It combines a Star within a star, log cabin blocks and an outer border of flying geese and pinwheels.


The next quilt will be purely for fun- a monkey quilt. Then I have another red/white/black quilt and the most ambitious quilt for my sister. I'm going to have to take a class for that one!

No comments: