Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another New Hobby!



Happy Summer All!


This summer, my neighbor and partner in crime has been teaching me how to quilt. I think she's been wanting to do this for years! I finished piecing my first quilt, and I did a pretty good job. I'm not going to do the quilting myself-- I would rather have a finished quilt than a pile of material. Anyway, the quilter was pretty impressed. I can't wait to see it all together and be able to use it!

I already started cutting pieces for my second quilt. I found the material for it when I was looking for material for the border for the first quilt. And I have extra red material, so that means I have to make a Buckeye quilt, right?


1 comment:

Tif said...

This is gorgeous!! I have always wanted to learn to quilt. I LOVE your design. It's beautiful!!
---Tif