Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Buckeye Bling and What I did for Labor Day

Buckeye football officially started on Saturday. Of course, we went to the slaughter, umm, I mean game. The Buckeyes trounced Youngstown State 43-0. It was Alumni day as well, and its always so cool seeing four 'script Ohios' on the field. We went to my friend Lori's great tailgate party before the game, and I managed to hand out all of my business cards. Hopefully, I'll get some orders out of it!
After the game, our friends Nicky and Cara went out to dinner with us to our favorite Greek restaurant Anna's . They loved the food so much they want to go again after this Saturday's game!

On Sunday, Eric had to check on some of his lab work, and we met his honorary sister's fiancee. Afterwards, we had movie night with our next door neighbor and some yummy mango margaritas.

Satruday was the Upper Arlington Art Festival. It was a nice fair, but I kind of thought that a lot of the jewelry was kind of similar and overpriced. Or maybe I'm just not charging enough for mine? After I got back from that, Eric had invited some of his lab friends for an impromptu cook out (we already had the food so it wasn't a crisis) and swimming party. Rock Band was included, of course!

I've been making more of these beaded pendants in OSU colors. I gave one to Cara on Saturday. I don't think she had any Buckeye jewelry, and that is practically a must, especially if you go to the football games!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the necklace. I think I could get away w/ calling it a bulldawg necklace b/c it is red and black??? Hehe. Wish I was closer to do all these fun things!!

Tif said...

These are gorgeous!!

Well yesterday the first half the team didn't look that great, but they pulled it out in the end. I was proudly wearing my shirt and jewelry from you!!!

Tif said...

Just got back from visiting my sister in Dallas and came home to a fun package from you!! Thank you so much. I LOVE it and Peyton loves her darling bracelet. You spoil us!!
---Tif