Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's new?

Sorry to post a blog without a picture, but its been a bad week! My mother in law was admitted to the hospital on Saturday because she was losing blood somehow. She's on the mend, although they still don't know what caused the bleeding in her small intestine. So, we were up with the family until last night when they moved her out of ICU.

On a very, very minor note, my glass workshop was cancelled. (Which turned out to be ok since I would have missed it anyway) So, no new cool pieces of glasswork. The next one is coming up, so I still have that to look forward to!

2 comments:

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

Oh np. I'm so sorry about your MIL. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you and Eric.
luv,
c

Tami said...

I hope that your MIL is doing better now. :)