Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekly Update

Last weekend the inlaws visited! We had fun playing Rock Band with Rhonda (Eric's sister) while the parents watched. And fell asleep. So, I guess we weren't too horrible if you could sleep through our playing!
Eric's parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next month, so we took them out to J. Gilberts for dinner. Great food there, and the chocolate souffle was awesome!
The inlaws left on Sunday, and we were going to take Eric's car to get new tires, when one of the neighbors sideswiped Eric's car when he was backing out. Eric is fine, his back bumper is just scratched up. The guy didn't own the car (it was his brother's) and didn't bother to give us his insurance info or his drivers' license. I kind of suspect that he doesn't have either. Anyway, it totally bummed Eric out, understandably.
This weekend I have my first of many glass workshops! This time is making blown glass pumkins. I'm pretty excited, and will post pictures of my creation next week.

No comments: