Saturday, January 31, 2009

Falling of the bead wagon

I have a lot of beads. (I have a lot of yarn too, but that's another story) I have beads organized into projects for when the muse strikes me, I have leftover beads from completed projects and I have a nice collection of "someday I'll find the perfect beads to go with these" beads.
Before Christmas, I actually put a moratorium on buying more beads for awhile. Well, my favorite bead shop, 1 Stop Bead Shop just moved into a bigger store, right next to Trader Joe's. (Big Trouble) And they were having a 20% off your entire purchase coupon today. (Even bigger Trouble) And of course, my partner in crime and neighbor Christie and I had to check out the new digs. (Can we see where this is going?) Yeah, we had fun. And I came home with a lot more beads, and more food from Trader Joe's. I don't think I should restrict my bead purchases anymore-- it just leads to more trouble.

3 comments:

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

too funny. I love Tj's. Tell me if you have any good tips?? We went this weeknd. I love it.
c

Moriah said...

I love their Diner mac and cheese. Any of their frozen deserts are fantastic, and they have some really good ham and cheese puff pastry bites. Too yummy!

Tif said...

I have the same problem with yarn. I had to cut myself off from buying more, but then some super pretty Malabrigo caught my eye... :)