Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Operation Birthday Surprise a Success!

My husband is turning 35 this week. Because it is also Thanksgiving, I decided to have his birthday celebration last weekend. What do you get someone that has just about everything and really doesn't need anything (except a new car, but, not a real need, more of a want)? I got him friends. I managed to persuade Tracy and Martin, our friends whom we haven't seen since their wedding last year to come for a surprise visit. And I was able to get two tickets to the OSU/Michigan game (cold!!!) so they could go to the game with us. It was way awesome, despite the frustration. I'll have to think of some way to top this, I don't know if I can since he said that it was the best birthday present ever.
Anyway, I'm pretty tired from all the partying. And I'm really ready for some turkey and pumkin pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the hubby is very loved!!!
I posted a picture for you on my blog. Check it out!